What kind of personal information do we get from visitors to our blog, website, or app?
As applicable, you are requested to submit your name, email address, phone number, or other details while ordering or enrolling on our site to assist you with a better experience.
When do we start gathering data?
Whenever you subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or enter information on our site, we collect information from you.
What will we do with your information?
The information we gather from you, whether you register, make an order, sign up for a newsletter, answer to a survey or marketing email, surf the website, or utilize certain other site features, may be used in the following ways:
- To customize your experience and provide you with the content and product options you are most interested in.
- To help us reply to your customer service needs more effectively.
- To send you emails about your order or other products and services regularly.
- To contact them again after we’ve corresponded (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we safeguard your data?
We do not use vulnerability assessment or PCI compliance scanning.
All we offer are articles and information. We never ask for credit card information.
We use Malware Scanning regularly.
We do make use of an SSL certificate.
We have SSL because we request credit card or payment information
Do we utilize ‘cookies’?
Yes. Cookies are tiny files that a website or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard disc (if you allow) to allow the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember information. Cookies, for example, assist us in retaining and processing the goods in your shopping cart. They’re also used to help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity to provide better services to you. We also utilize cookies to generate aggregate site traffic and interaction statistics to provide better future site experiences and solutions.
- Keep an eye on the commercials.
- Compile aggregate statistics about site traffic and interactions in the future to provide better site experiences and tools. We may also enlist the help of trustworthy third-party firms to keep track of this data on our behalf.
You have the option of having your computer notify you each time a cookie is transmitted, or you can turn off all cookies. This is done through the browser’s settings. Because each browser is a little different, consult your browser’s Help Menu to discover how to modify your cookies correctly.
Some features will be disabled if you disable cookies. However, it will not affect the user’s experience, making your site more efficient, and it may not work correctly.
You will, however, be allowed to place orders.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles are the cornerstone of US privacy legislation, and the concepts they encompass have influenced the creation of data protection laws around the world. Therefore, understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how to apply them is critical for complying with the various privacy laws protecting personal information.
Under Fair Information Practices, we will take the following corrective action in the event of a data breach:
We will send you an email to let you know. Within 7 working days
We also agree with the Individual Redress Principle, which states that individuals should be allowed to seek legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who do not follow the law.
Third-party information disclosure
Unless we give users advance notice, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to outside parties. It does not include website hosting providers and other parties who help us operate our website, perform our business, or serve our users, as long as those parties agree to keep this information private. We may also reveal data to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information, on the other hand, maybe shared with third parties for marketing, advertising, or other purposes.
Links to the third-party website
On occasion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website at our discretion. These third-party websites have their own set of privacy policies. As a result, we disclaim all responsibility or liability for the content or actions of these third-party websites. Nonetheless, we are committed to maintaining the integrity of our website and welcome any criticism regarding these sites.
Laws under CAM SPAM act
The CAN-SPAM Act defines commercial email standards, establishes commercial messaging requirements, allows recipients to have emails sent to them stopped, and spells out harsh consequences for an infraction.
Your email address is collected so that we can:
- Send information, answer enquiries, and respond to additional requests or questions.
- Process orders and provide order information and updates.
- Please provide me with more information about your product and service.
- After the initial purchase, market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients.
We agree to the following to be covered by CANSPAM:
- Do not use subject lines or email addresses that are fake or misleading.
- In some acceptable way, identify the message as advertising.
- Include our company’s or site headquarters’ physical address.
- If you utilise a third-party email marketing service, keep an eye on it for compliance.
- Quickly honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests.
- Allow users to opt-out of future emails by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
If you would like to be excluded from future emails, please send an email to [email protected]. We will swiftly remove you from ALL correspondence.